Thursday, February 25, 2010

*Diablo

So Caitlan went into the MTC yesterday and is now being prepared to preach the gospel in Hawaii! This is good for many obvious reasons but it is sad for many others (and not just because she is half the people that read this blog).

Sister DeArton is going to be an awesome missionary for many reasons:
1) She loves the message she is preaching.
2) She lives the message she is preaching.
3) She is a hard worker.
4) She can work hard and laugh at the same time.

I feel like these are the essentials to serving an awesome mission and Caitlan has all of them.

Reasons why it's sad:
1) She's my best friend and I miss her very much.

Well, that's really the only reason. So the reasons why I'm happy for her greatly outweigh the reasons why I'm sad. But I do miss her very much and have already almost texted her about 50 times in the 24 hours she's been gone.



*When I first met Caitlan, for some reason DeArton was so hard for me to remember that I just started calling her Caitlan Diablo instead and she's is still that in my phone. She also made it her last name on Facebook for a little while. This does not reflect on her as a person.

2 comments:

  1. You forgot the part where she is my best friend toooo!!!Allow though it is kinda cool being 100% of the people who read your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I figured I'd leave the part where she's also your best friend for your blog! And congratulations, you are the president of the Jessie's Blog Fanbase!

    ReplyDelete

It's A Good Thing I Exist