Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Namaste

Yoga is awesome. It's this incredible thing that you think is just stretches (which are hard, don't get me wrong) but then it turns into a muscle building, patience exercising hour of awesomeness. The gym that I climb at offers it every night Monday through Thursday so you can just go when you can.

Funny quotes from our new bff, the yoga instructor:

(During a particularly hard pose) "You guys are all looking at me like you hate me"

"Ok now we'll do that 10 more times... just kidding we're only doing it 2 more times"

"Yeah it's nice to have guys come actually for the yoga and not just to pick up on chicks. Or wait, is that why you guys are here?"

Yoga is such a good combination of stretching, muscle working and resting without really resting. I recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's A Good Thing I Exist