Wednesday, November 14, 2012

We All Need A Good Finger Painting Sesh From Time To Time

As I was frantically finishing research papers and putting together a portfolio that I thought was due after Thanksgiving (turns out it's due right before... which is next week) Ben thought it would be a good idea to finger paint. 

And he was right.

The top row is my work. By way of clarification:

1) the first one came about when Ben said "I'll make one to celebrate our friendship" and I said "ok, me too!"
It's the "FUN" song from Sponge Bob captured in a picture. So no, it's doesn't say:

Friends
utme
NY thing

 It says: 

Friends
U+Me
NYTHING

2) The second picture was when Ben's sister said "You should draw a dinosaur, a pirate ship and a ninja army" but I'm sure you could tell that that's what it was anyway.

3) The third is when we decided to paint each other. I promised Ben amazing cheekbones and I think I delivered.
The bottom row belongs to Ben.

1) Remember that the first came from when he said "I'll make one to celebrate our friendship" It says:

Friends ~ Sort of

I like to think that's his way of telling me we'll be Best Friends Forever. A simple BFF would have sufficed, Ben.

2) The second was a potato, then a yam, then a mushroom, then a tree. He gave it everything he had.

3) And the third is me, of course. I don't know why it looks like my dog just died but he said it was a "Mona Lisa" smile. He also accidentally made parts of my hair green.

So if anyone is looking for an activity to do when you really need to
 be doing other things I strongly suggest finger painting!

Or blogging...
 I gotta go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's A Good Thing I Exist