Saturday, December 15, 2012

Brandi Effing Carlile

So I have no words to express how
incredible this concert was.

Allow me to try.




 So it was sold out!


first of all, this is how close we were.
THAT is the set list. 


This is how Phil, Brandi and Tim
came out and started the show.



At one point she was taking requests and got one that she didn’t know so she was like 
“Well, let’s figure it out!”



Every single song was sung so passionately. Papz and I were listening to her CDs after and we both agreed that she’s actually significantly better live. She holds nothing back and is just so loving every minute of being there with you.




She was literally 12 feet away from us.



We were basically singing in the mic with Tim.


The incredible Trio



Phil and Brandi


 Papz and I were thrilled to hear her sing 
“The Story” which is, indeed, our song!


Brandi and Tim basically making their guitars into one amazing power instrument from the gods.




And then she sang “That Wasn’t Me” which was written from experiences had with people who have made major mistakes. It's aimed toward juveniles to inspire them to be the best person they can be. As this is what I am passionate about I all but died when she was talking about it.



Phil and Tim sang this awesome song called Love Hurts. I was laughing the whole time!




I could have listened to her sing “The River” the entire night. It was honestly so inspiring.




An accurate depiction of how awesome they are


Papz and I post concert. It was an incredible night. We went home and watched another concert of hers off of itunes.



And then I experienced the Front Runner!



So glad that’s up and running!

So the night was basically incredible! 
Brandi Carlile is a goddess and Papz 
and I were in the same room as her! 
Life changing experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's A Good Thing I Exist