Friday, March 22, 2013

Mind Reading and Ninja Prizes

So a few especially awesome things happened in the past 24 hours.

I was at lunch with 2 awesome friends, Sydnee and Easton when Sydnee suddenly said "I have a surprise for you in my room!" So after some great conversation and catching up Sydnee and I went to her place and she gave me this!

 The crazy thing is that not two days ago I was at a red light and thought "those little fake pet things were awesome. I wish I could find one."

And then in a mind reading act like I think to think has something to do with Karma. My virtual pet was born. True, I've killed it twice already but... then it came back... so it's like nothing happened.

Like real life right?

So then, this morning, I'm sitting in my room studying and Caitlan, my best friend/ roommate texts me 
(from her room which is right next to mine, I can basically hear her texting me through the wall.)

Earlier, while she was out of the room I had put a check on her bed for utilities. 
Her text inquired as to whether or not I was a ninja (because of my stealth in putting the check on her bed when she was only gone for a few minutes).

I informed her that yes, I am indeed a ninja and have been waiting for someone to acknowledge this great attribute of mine. 

She then praised my achievement and informed me that she was currently duct taping her laundry rack if I would  like to join her.

I was studying at the time, which I told her but then she told me that the duct tape was zebra stripped. 

I wanted her to fully appreciate her choice in pattern and made sure to tell her that her laundry rack would truly be stable with the addition of the tape...

unless it was put in the middle of the serengeti.
Where it would surely be eaten by a lion. 

She then came into my room to inform me that no lion could possibly eat this duct tape. It would get stuck in it's teeth.

I then challenged her to create a small zebra that had the capability of standing.

Only moments later she came back with this:


Please admire it's ability to stand, the mane and general zebra pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's A Good Thing I Exist