Friday, September 12, 2014

Let it Begin!!


I'm married!!!


And to such a handsome guy!!

The wedding was BEAUTIFUL!! I had heard so many horror stories about wedding days and I just wanted things to go smoothly!! And they did!! The day was beautiful from the weather to the ceremony and we loved every minute of it! Seeing friends and family come to support us was so great!

Then there was an awesome honeymoon! The pictures are having a hard time posting but I'll get some figured out! 

We went and saw Penn and Teller, which was super funny, and Blue Man Group, which was also funny but SUPER WEIRD and Cirque de Soliel, which was especially cool because it was Michael Jackson themed!

PENN AND TELLER

BLUE MAN GROUP

CIRQUE DE SOLIEL

We also had a great time at The Aquarium and a beautiful Titanic Museum before heading down to the Grand Canyon (pictures to come)!!

And then the craziness set in! We went straight to Jeff's parent's house so he could do a two week rotation at a local clinic! His parents have been so nice to let us stay with them! For the weekend, the wanted to get out and enjoy the good weather:

So we went to Glenwood Springs!



And rode THIS!!

We did some cave exploring, some ziplining and some ice cream eating!

Then we finally had a few days in Denver so we went and saw John Legend at the Red Rocks Amphitheater!

It was rainy but NOT COLD so that was a miracle!!


Then we went back to Grand Junction for our open house which was BEAUTIFUL (pictures to come)!

From which I hopped in my parents car and went and met this adorable baby!




Baby Kaia Jewel Birch, born August 12, 2014

She burps, gurgles, growls and hiccups! It was so fun to spend the week with her!

Then I jumped on a plane back to Denver and woke up at 3 the next morning to hike my first 14er!


Mt. Bierstadt- almost kicked my butt but I kicked back and made it to the top! Probably only because Jeff was there to drag me along!

Then on Sunday it was back in the car and back to Grand Junction for our last two week stint here! 

Things have been CRAZY but awesome! And it's just getting started!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's A Good Thing I Exist