Sunday, December 21, 2014

Quick Catch Up!!

I'm just gonna post a bunch of random stuff we've done to feel caught up!!

Jeff and our friend Adam decided to watch the first two Hobbit movies (extended editions) to prepare for the third movie! I knew I couldn't endure the movies so I made cookies instead and Jeff helped me decorate!!

We've been trying to do morning shakes but this is what happens when you leave it out all day and then open it! Pressure built up and it EXPLODED!!

We went to Red Robin with some friends and I ordered what I thought was a small piece of pie! WRONG!! It was delicious :)

There was about a month in a half when I wasn't working and I got really into bread making!! One loaf apple cinnamon (apples leftover from dehydrating and juicing) and one loaf of white bread!

My first IMAX!! INTERSTELLAR!!


For Halloween we carved a pumpkin into a camera!! This may be a new tradition :)

Jeff LOVES candy corns!! Our favorites were these that look really scared to be eaten!

We were looking up Halloween foods to take to a party and Jeff begged me to make these fingers! Hot dogs are gross and chopped off fingers are gross but the kids at the party loved them!!

Nothing says Halloween like a GIANT bowl of candy corn!! It was gone in like 4 days!!

4.5 pounds!!

Halloween time was CRAZY busy so we had to make quick costumes! People thought we'd actually ridden our bikes to the party and crashed!


And it's already time to celebrate Christmas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's A Good Thing I Exist