Saturday, November 10, 2012

What Starts With Percussion Tends to End in Crazy

Contribution from Ben:
"Modest Schmodest
Drummers Are Hottest"

Ok so Ben said this and I was all "What? Are drummers not modest?" and then he went on to explain that drummers may or may not be modest but the point is that modesty does not measure hotness as well as being a drummer does. 

Now he is contemplating making a shirt that says

Front of Shirt -> Modest is Hottest?

Top of back of Shirt -> Modest Schmodest.
Drummers are Hottest.
 
Bottom of Shirt -> A picture of a Flaming Drum Set
(To be designed) 


Anyway, this is how this conversation started/ the night went:

First, there was a percussion performance and Ben is an avid drummer
so we hopped over to see it

It was awesome and Ben pointed out some awesome things that I totally didn't
 understand so it made it more awesome.

But first we ran into these guys. 




And this is what happened after the show.
It turns out that they have an Andy Warhol exhibit going right now and I don't know what claim
Warhol has on silver balloons but this was our favorite part of the whole thing.
Video 1 is Ben emerging from his balloon cocoon. 


Video 2 is me displaying my amazing power over silver balloons.


 And this one was apparently me in my natural habitat.
Ben clarifies that this is not apparently my natural habitat it actually is.
"I've never seen you so free"

It was a good night! Now we'll finish it by watching "The Kite Runner" (which we were inspired to watch when I was looking up a movie for someone on Netflix and found a Bollywood called "Kites: Remix"... we just assumed it was a remix of The Kite Runner so we figured we should watch that one first

See how we came to that conclusion?

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's A Good Thing I Exist