Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Sister Clark is off to Germany!

Me and Sydnee

So this was hilarious. 

Syd and I decide to do a temple trip and on the way up we're talking about how we can help people at 12:12 today (12/12/12) because of a birthday wish my friend Alex made. 

He asked that, for his birthday, at 12:12 pm people do nice things for each other, little acts of service. So it's approaching and we're like "what should we do?"

Then a woman stops us and asks if we can take a picture. Awesome, a little act of service!

So in this little group I see two middle-aged women, a boy (who I assume is leaving) and then there's a girl but she's talking to one of the woman and is not facing me.

She hands Syd the camera and I'm finishing a text on my phone (I know, some service I'm providing, right?) and then I hear "Jessie?!?!?!" 

I look up and it turns out that it's the GIRL who is going on a mission and she's one of my old work friends who I LOVED working with! Just that morning I had looked up her address and was ready to send her a DearElder by the end if the day!

It was so exciting to catch up and send her off!!!!

So for my act of service at 12:12 pm on 12/12/12 
I sent off a missionary!

All the pictures were on her camera but I told her to send me them so hopefully I'll be able to update this post with a picture that includes her!

It was a successful 12/12/12.
Now we'll see what 12/21/12 brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's A Good Thing I Exist