Tuesday, December 11, 2012

It's Tuesday of Finals Week

And the only one I have left I'll be taking tomorrow!

What better time to play with the new haircut 
you haven't had time to explore?

This is going to be a post with a lot of pictures 
of my face but there's a prize at the 
end that will hopefully make it all worth it.

So this is what it usually looks like:


And this was what happened today:

The 1960s brush over bob

The Beeb- actually a hard picture to take since you have to
 do the emo head swing and then take the picture...

A moment with the Monkees
Affectionately called: Right Down The Line
The Toupee








And the moment we've all been waiting for:


The Mohawk

From the side


Well Back to Studying...

Just kidding, here's the aftermath of doing a mohawk, I'm actually pretty pleased!



Updates and New Discoveries:




1 comment:

It's A Good Thing I Exist