Sunday, January 13, 2013

Wait. It's the Middle of January?

So I was driving to a friend's place yesterday and saw a Christmas tree and thought "Oh yeah, it's almost Christma.... wait" and then I realized it's not almost Christmas. It's actually the middle of January!

Life has been crazy.

For example. On Christmas day I worked the evening shift at work. And then I worked every day after that for the next 7 days. By the end I was pretty sure I was dead.

But luckily I missed the sickness going around!

Ok, I'm just going to look back through pictures recently taken and do a little catch up!

So these are in no particular order, just how they uploaded:


So I went up to Farmington for a night and hung out with my grandma!  She is know to the little kids in her neighborhood as "Grandma Puppies" because of Zeus and Pheobe. They are hilarious and love to cuddle. And Zeus likes to sit on Pheobe's head so that's always hilarious!
We got some Chinese food! What's funny though is that this is
a picture of our food AFTER having finished. The portions were HUGE!
 New Year's Eve was spent with me experiencing this Just Dance game for the first time and it was awesome! Some personal favorites were "Maneater" and some Ricky Martin song that made you do things like pretend to ride a horse and sword fight. It was awesome!


Then there was the drive to Idaho that was barren but pretty... kind of.
Brynlee and McKinley in matching PJs!
Our family tried to play Christmas Pictionary. You were supposed to  use common Christmas phrases but Jeff started doing things like "Santa Claus likes ____" and putting the most mundane object possible (and then sucking at drawing it). As you can see Jake caught right on. We don't actually know if Santa likes pudding but at least it's within the realm of Christmas food. My favorite was Jeff putting "Santa said ho ho ho" and not telling us we got it right until we made sure to have "says" in the past tense.
This is my family.



Syd and i tried some new stuff with her make up! Success!
 And I just love this winking picture :)

Homemade cake totally from scratch!
Good thing Ben knows how to cook and bake...


One night Ben was like "I have your birthday present 
but I think I need to give it to you early." and so he  pulls these out. 
Tickets to a concert that I really want to go to but wasn't sure if 
I should spend the money on! I was so happy I was speechless! 
Seriously, I didn't talk for like 5 minutes.
We're going to Ed Sheeran!!!!! 
I went up to Salt Lake to hang out with Pappity and we went to Les Mis.
Ummmmmm stunning. Anne Hathaway and I patched up our friendship
(which was going through a rocky period of lack of respect for her) when
she flawlessly sang "I Dreamed a Dream" in one take.
And then Caitlan and I had a joint birthday party!
This was not part of it but it was at Zurchers so Caitlan had to put it on her head.
Dan, Rich, Caitlan, Me, Loren, Amanda and Ben
And here is a little snap shot from the party! The theme was 1920s. It was perfect and went awesomely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's A Good Thing I Exist