Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Dinner and a Whale

Ok so first Ben and I were hanging out and we were like "We're hungry. Let's make dinnner". But Ben is a vegetarian. I'm thinking about devoting a whole post to it. We'll see.

But anyway, I was like "what should we make?!" and Ben was all "Squash, peppers, onions and a little garlic"

And I was like- that sounds delicious!

But I need meat...

And this is what happened. Veggies and a Wendy's single YUM!


Ben also made sweet potatoes with Rosemary! This one looked happy and Asian >)

And then Ben ate him! He was a little less happy about that...

Also, as was mentioned in a previous post, I have a fear of whales. In order to help alleviate the fear, Ben found Steve (the tiny killer whale) and said (we'll find bigger and bigger ones until you get up to a real whale and then you won't be afraid! I said that was a bad idea because I don't want to be around whales at all but then when we at the dollar store yesterday we found this blue guy. Whale number 2. A little bit bigger than Steve. I've named him "That Whale Thing" (I just called it that one time and Ben decided it should be so). :( We'll see how this whole experiment works out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's A Good Thing I Exist