Friday, March 8, 2013

One of My Favorite Things to Do...

...is to online book shop!

And sometimes I find some funny things!

I think I'll start keeping track:


When I was looking for "Confessions" by St. Augustine I found that the BYU library has it! I also found that they are equipped to supply the student body with Usher's confessions as well...
 And it's available!

When looking on Amazon.com for a tracking number these suggestions came up and I was interested to find that Buddha beat out God by half a star! Confucius sadly came in 3rd with 3 and a half stars :/

But setting the comparisons aside 
can I just point out that the Bible got 4 out of 5 stars?
That book has everything! 
Drama, Truth, Love, Deceit, Transformation, Realization!
What do you have to do to get 5 stars?



1 comment:

  1. i guess its truthfullness hit them in the face. people sometimes don't like when they have to face the truth hah :D

    ReplyDelete

It's A Good Thing I Exist