Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Lumineers!

Alright, now I think we're back on track for happy posts. Sorry folks, things have been stressful! What can I say?

I can say that I went to a Lumineers concert last night with two lovely ladies:

Kira (whom I just met last night) and Kjirstin (whom I met in the MTC and LOVE)
Everything was running smoothly until the wind picked up and lightning was happening in the distance. So the first opener (who was great) got to do their set:

Nathaniel Rateliff

But Dr. Dog was cut short. We were really wondering if Dr. Dog was going to end up being a big black guy but no. It was a couple white guys from Philadelphia but they were pretty good.

Dr. Dog (?)
 And then the lovely Lumineers were able to play but they had to be moved up to the balcony. I feel like the Great Saltair just didn't plan well because they also do indoor. But instead of preparing after all the weird weather we've had, they set up tables and things on the indoor stage. So the Lumineers were sent up to the balcony but unfortunately after 5 or so songs they had to shut it down. The Saltair is probably getting a bunch of hate mail.
The Lumineers
 But my buddy Miley had a good time and that's really all that matters.
Miley sighting!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's A Good Thing I Exist