Friday, September 27, 2013

Today

Today I went to work and had a good shift! There were 7 girls but they were all controllable so that was good. Then I got off and ran over to apply for a job and take a Stats 121 test. The internet at the Testing Center is apparently not a thing so I had to run around to find a connection and then apply for this job. The job would be a full time position at the detention center I work at and would mean an awesome pay raise so I'll cross my fingers! Some people have had to pull some strings so we'll see if it works out. If not then I still have the part-time job there and the part time with Alpine so I'm safe. And I got an A on the test! They still need to grade the written portion but at least the multiple choice went well!

Then I saw my friend Scott, whom I hadn't seen in a few months and we helped his sister-in-law take care of her twin baby boys, they were ADORABLE. They just smiled and giggled the entire time. Didn't quite make me baby hungry but it did make me think that I will be bale to handle having babies someday. someday. But seriously, they were so cute! So sweet! Then Scott and I went to Village in to grab some food and now I'm here typing. Time for sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's A Good Thing I Exist