Thursday, September 26, 2013

Massive Headache

I have a headache.

And a neck ache.

And a back ache.

What is happening?

But today was pretty good in spite of that! I had a nice temple trip, went to a Stats Lab, went to a few appointments and then a Stats Lecture. Then I went to Ben's place and got some stuff to make me stop aching.

Until then I need ot write for a few more minutes. What have I been thinking about lately that I want to put on here? ummmmmm I'm thinking about getting a Discover card to start building points. I think I'll pay off my Wells Fargo card and then get one.

Also, I've been thinking more about going elsewhere for grad school. I'll still apply at BYU and U of U but I'm feeling more and more like somewhere else would be right for me. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's A Good Thing I Exist