Thursday, October 3, 2013

This was a good day

Today has been funny, let me see if I can remember all the reasons why:

1) Went to the temple this morning and for initiatories the names were Hungarian! That was the first time that's happened to me! I had to catch my breath, I felt a little overwhelmed. I tried to articulate how I felt and I couldn't figure out if a part of my heart was still in Hungary or if it was that Hungary broke my heart when I got on a plane to come home and it stayed on the other side of the world. Either way, my heart was going through something crazy! The ladies appreciated the pronunciation help although it went a lot like this:

Name: Veres

Nice Temple Lady: How do you pronounce that?
Me: Ver-esh
NTL: Oh Verez?
Me: No, Ver-esh
NTL: Verez?
Me: Yeah... for sure...

2) On the way to the temple I got to talk to Maryn while I was in the car with Caitlan and it was crazy because Maryn is married while a baby, Caitlan is engaged and graduating and I am applying grad school right now. All of the sudden I was like- we're real people! It was crazy, I still feel like I'm a little girl but life is really picking up!

3) I had my job interview! It went really well (I think!) so he said I should find out in about a week and a half! We'll see what happens. The sad thing is that if I get that job then I have to quit my school district job. Visiting the kids is SO FUN!

4) At an appointment today me and this hilarious girl were working on her homework and we came to a word problem. I had to take a picture because I loved the name they used. Here in America we're trying to branch out from using names like "Bill" and "Joe" in our examples:

2013-10-03 15.24.33.jpg

Thank you LaTasha for letting us use you as an example. Best of luck with your golf endeavors.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's A Good Thing I Exist