Monday, October 7, 2013

Looking like a good week!

I just found out I got the job! YAY! Also, Ben and I are going to a Matt Nathanson concert tonight and he is performing with Josh Radin so it's going to be awesome! Also, a praying mantis almost flew into my head today after work... may not seem awesome... but it was a praying mantis so it was.

I feel so blessed right now! So many things are falling into place and that is nice. Now I just have to survive this semester and I'll be ok!

Other than that I caught part of conference but I had to work so I missed a lot of it. I will get caught up this week! The one that I did see that was most interesting was, of course, Elder Holland's talk about depression. I think it was very well articulated and necessarily straight forward.

Here are some pictures from the concert!

Joshua Radin. The nicest guy!

Matt Nathanson. The craziest guy!
They put on such a good show!


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's A Good Thing I Exist