Thursday, September 25, 2014

I Make Things!

I always wished I had more time to make things! And now I do! For a little bit until things pick up...

Here are some things I've made:


Dehydrated fruit! So all I had to do was cut it up and put it in but I'm excited to eat it with granola and stuff!!


Even the cutting it up wasn't hard because we have a corer/ slicer and it was AWESOME! I could use it on the apples, pears, and plums!!


We also have a juicer!! It makes yummy juice and spits out the pulp...


Which I used to make apple cinnamon muffins!!!


Jeff wondered if we could make applesauce and so I took him up on the challenge and BEHOLD!! Apple cinnamon sauce!!


Last night we had the sisters over and I made noodles with veggies and shrimp and homemade Fettuccine Alfredo!! It turned out great!!!




This one isn't edible but I made a dollar store wreath!! It does have fake grapes on it but... They're fake...


This s my first attempt at homemade bread! It turned out funky looking but yummy!! Next time the goal is to make it look as good as it tastes :)



This isn't really homemade as much as just awesome. I got us these little dishes that you put tortillas in and then stick them in the oven for like 5 minutes and they become tortilla bowls! We had veggie chicken salad in them and it was really good!!

Hopefully there will be more to come soon!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

It's A Good Thing I Exist