Sunday, March 7, 2010

Catalina Island: The Result



I know, I know. I just posted yesterday but I have some very important homework I'm trying to avoid and I don't think the 2 people that read this blog will mind (especially since I already told Maryn about this) and it's such a funny ending to the story.

So I finished my puzzle today and discovered that yes, indeed, I had lost a piece. I was determined to find it, it could only be in my room, so I bent over to look for it and instead found a book entitled "Missionary Miracles". I thought to myself "Nice Heavenly Father but I'm not reading it until I find that piece!" and before I finished that thought I looked down and the piece was right in front of me! Touche, Heavenly Father. Touche.

3 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you!!

    I am also flattered by your shout out!

    I am also tired because it is past my bedtime!

    I am also righteous cause I just got back from temple!

    I am also sore because I have been sitting on an exercise ball for the last hour.

    I am also in love with you because you are you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice story of faith! but the part that you left out was that catalina island was in my mission!

    ReplyDelete

It's A Good Thing I Exist