Friday, January 18, 2013

So Much Wisdom on a T-Shirt


So about a week before Christmas I tell my dad that this t-shirt would be an awesome birthday idea for me since I wanted it real bad. I figured Christmas was coming up too soon so just submitted it as a birthday suggestion and then Christmas morning I wake up to find that Santa has dropped it off for me! I was so excited!

Here is why I am so excited about this t-shirt: It has the lyrics of a song on it by Brandi Carlile who is one of the most talented musical artists currently walking the planet. The song was inspired by a friend of Brandi's who went through an addiction and recovered. At the concert she actually introduced the song as one that she hoped would inspired juvenile delinquents to aim for a better future and that falling down does not mean staying down.

As this goes along directly with my line of work I was basically smitten by her awesomeness. So I think I'll attach a link so that the joy can be consumed by the ears of all of my loved ones:



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's A Good Thing I Exist