Saturday, August 31, 2013

Summer is Over

Remember this face?



It's from a previous post where I finished all classes I would need to take on BYU campus and said that I would never go back...

but then I had a conversation with the head of the social work department at BYU and she made the grad program there sound really enticing (low tuition and paid internships). All I have to do is take Stats 121 and then she thinks I would stand a chance. 

After fighting for a month with BYU about whether or not they'd let me take it on campus even though I said I was done (enough to make me change my mind about wanting to do grad school there, actually) they all of the sudden called me and said PSYCHE go ahead and take it.

Obviously there was more to that but I'd rather not relive and rehash that experience.

During this month of fighting with them I decided to pick up a second job since it seemed like things wouldn't work out with BYU and I'd have extra time. Now I'm taking a total of 12 credits and working at least 40 hours a week...

BUT I'd rather be busy than bored so we'll just see what happens!

Now that the boring update is over I can update on fun things!

Ben rented a puppy! 
His name is Waldo and he is feisty!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

It's A Good Thing I Exist